Dear customer, thank you for your attention and love to LANKELEISI!
We will cherish every suggestion you have and actively solve the problems you have raised. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Q：What is the air pressure on my e-bike tires?
A:The air pressure of an electric bicycle depends on the size of the tires, and each tire has the air pressure written on it. For example, the tire pressure of T750PLUS is 40-210kpa.
Q: How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
A: Depending on the state of exhaustion, the battery needs to be charged for about 3-6 hours when it is completely dead. When the battery is fully charged, the charger will display a green light, and it has an overcharge protection function.
Q: Do I have to wait for the battery to drain before charging?
A: No. The batteries we use are lithium-ion batteries, which do not have a "memory effect". This means that the battery does not need to be completely drained before charging. You can charge the battery at any time without reducing its voltage or lifespan. We recommend charging the battery after every use, no matter how far you ride.
Maintenance of the battery
1. If the e-bike will not be used for a long time, please remove the battery, fully charge it, and store it in a cool, dry place. Fully charge the battery every 15-30 days, do not allow the battery to be completely discharged.
2. Do not use it to power other electrical equipment. Improper use of the battery can damage the battery and shorten its lifespan, and may result in a fire or explosion. If you notice unusual sounds or smells from the charger or battery, unplug the charger immediately and contact LANKELEISI customer service.
3. Do not disassemble or modify the battery or battery charger. Do not place batteries near fire or corrosive substances. Do not allow any liquid on or in the battery/charger. Do not expose the battery/charger to extreme weather conditions.
4. If the battery/charger is damaged, do not use non-manufacturer specified chargers and batteries. Only use the charger specified by the manufacturer to charge the battery. Do not use the battery/charger for any purpose other than its intended use.
Electric Bike Maintenance
1. Check brake tension, screw and quick release tightness before each ride.
You can contact us if you have any questions, we will serve you wholeheartedly!